Zee Learn aims to improve the education delivery at existing schools through its School Innovations division. We focus on supplemental classes that improve the understanding of children through activity based, hands-on programs.
To this end, we have tied up with Gakken Education Co. (Japan) to offer BrainCafé Science classes in India. This is an integrated eight level concept builder program for students of class I to VIII. The programs shall run in schools as supplement to the regular curriculum and would bring better understanding and appreciation of the world of Science.
We believe in a multi pronged methodology i.e. "Observe, Explore and Reflect". Experiments on specific themes are demonstrated to students by the trainer which they observe keenly. The students then explore on their own using students kits and reflect their learning and understanding through scientific report writing
Words Worth Young Learners, a programme designed for school children, runs parallel to, and complements the school curriculum each year. It progresses through eight levels of advancement. Each module comprises of 40 hours of intense language training, alternating between ILT and CBT sessions.
- Enhancement of Spoken English skills
- Practising English using everyday scenarios
- Acquisition of vocabulary through integrated learning
- Pronunciation practice using Phonetics
- Gradual upgradation of English language skills through a structured programme
- Language Skills gradually upgraded from A1 to C2 level over an eight module course
- Integrated Functional Grammar
- Extensive Listening and Speaking Practice
- Fun-filled method of lesson delivery