GIA welcomes the children seeking admissions from Nursery to Std. XI. Children must fulfill the minimum age requirements on 1st July of the year in which admission is being sought for :
||2 and half years onwards
||3 years onwards
||4 years onwards
||5 years onwards
Admissions from Nursery to KG – II will be as per CBSE norms.
Admission from Standard I onwards will be based on personal interview and performance in the previous class.
- Application from provided along with the Prospectus, must be completed in all respects before submission.
- The dates of Interviews will be communicated.
- Students must appear for the Interview on the specified date, otherwise registration will be treated as cancelled.
- Admission is given on the basis of merit and available seats. Weightage will be given to the students who excel in co-curricular activities.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final & binding
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board at the City Office. Parents may also enquire over the phone.
- The Fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time, failing which, selection for admission might be treated as cancelled.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the fee before joining the school.
Nursery to KG II – Birth Certificate (attested by a Gazetted Officer) 3 latest passport size coloured photographs.
Std.I onwards – Original Transfer Certificate of the previous school counter- signed by a D.E.O/Regional CBSE officer. Photocopy of the Marksheet of Previous Class,3 latest passport size coloured photographs.
Prents must given an application stating the reason of withdrawal. A No-dues Certificate will have to be procured from the class-teacher and office, library, labs, and sports department to get the School Leaving Certificate.
Those who want to leave the school at the end of the session must apply for the School-Leaving-Certificate before 15th of March otherwise fee for the month along with Annual fees will be charged.
If the parents wish to withdraw his/her ward from the school during the session, they will have to pay the full fee upto the end of the session.
All disputes are to be settled in the legal jurisdiction of Dhar.
For further details you may log on to: www.gges.co.in